The Anesi Piné holiday apartments, structure consisting of FOUR APARTMENTS (with different sizes, it is located on the Pinè Plateau, a pleasant summer and winter tourist resort, (famous for its lakes and family-friendly walks in summer and for the opportunity to practice ice skating and high altitude excursions in winter), in the Ricaldo area (1000 m asl).
They can be easily reached from Trento, taking the SP 83 provincial road and turning left before the Serraia lake.
The Anesi Piné holiday apartments are:
from Trento (A22 motorway and train station) 18 Km
from Bolzano 60Km
from Verona 110 Km (Catullo Airport)
from Bergamo – Milan: 200 Km. (Orio al Serio Airport)
from Venice 145 Km
They are the starting point for excursions to Malga Pontara, Malga Stramaiolo, Rifugio Tonini, Malga Pec, Malga Combrancoi and Cima Costalta (1955 m).
It is a peaceful corner after a day that you can dedicate to hiking or cycling on the Pinè Plateau, to the tour of the lakes of Serraia and Piazze, to the visit to the Pyramids of Terra di Segonzano, to the sanctuary of Montagnaga or to the discovery of the food and wine and wine from the nearby Valle di Cembra, to sports at the ice stadium (ice skating and roller skating, archery, etc.) or visiting the winter markets.
We also recommend you to discover Trentino by dedicating:
- to art, with a visit to Rovereto al Mart, Museum of modern and contemporary art (www.mart.tn.it) or to the museum of futurist art, Casa Depero (www.mart.tn.it/casadepero);
- to science, for young and old, at the Muse in Trento (www.muse.it);
- to history and traditions, to the Museum of Uses and Costumes of the Trentino People of San Michele all’Adige (www.museosanmichele.it);
- strolling through Trento, the city of the Council (1545-63), visiting Piazza del Duomo, the cathedral of San Vigilio, the churches of Santa Maria Maggiore, San Lorenzo, S. Apollinare …
- at the Christmas markets of Pergine, Trento, Levico, Rovereto, Arco, Canale di Tenno and Rango di Bleggio, Mezzolombardo, Borgo …
- to the cribs of Miola, of Tesero
- skiing in Val di Fiemme …
- the search for mushrooms and the meeting with the mycologist at the municipality of Baselga di Pinè
- the vineyard terraces of the Cembra valley;
- the numerous wineries, in search of the typical wines of our Trentino, from the Teroldego of the Rotaliana plain, to the Muller-Thurgau of the Val di Cembra, from the Rebo created in S. Michele, to the Traminer, to the Merlot…, white or red, dry or sweet young or aged, still or refermented, with a fruity or spicy aroma, specific to each variety, late harvest …
- and finally the distilleries with Trentino grappa, perhaps from single grape varieties!
We invite you to discover typical local products and wines in one of the many restaurants on the plateau.
|Plateau of Piné and Lakes
|Tour of the alpine pastures
|Pyramids of Segonzano
|Sanctuary of Montagnaga di Piné
|Ice stadium – Ice Rink Piné